Thursday, May 15, 2008

More Gifts

I like getting gifts :)

Who knew that when I starting rambling about Information Theory that a I would so quickly come across someone who was "a very minor IT guru"? Where one sees coicindence, I see a door opened by God.

William Wallace from the Coincidence Theories blog has provided me with an Information Theory Primer that I need to read and think about before posting further thoughts on IT. (Muchos gracias, WW)

Sorry for milking the cliffhanger, folks. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. WW, with your permission, I would like to provide the link to the Primer on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need my permission:) Thanks for the kind words. I knew I shouldn't have said that about being a guru. Not very many people I know even in technical circles are interested in information theory, I probably over stated it. (In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king).

    ReplyDelete