Friday, December 26, 2008

New Book Order (And I Mean It This Time)

Several months ago, I posted on a new book order. Due to time constraints and economic uncertainty, that book order was never made. These are interesting times we live in and one has to take a myopic view of his/her day-to-day work, never knowing whether tomorrow will be the day the dreaded pink slip arrives.

But that day is not now. Using birthday money, I made an order last night through Amazon (boy, I'm good with the cheap plugs, eh?):

1. Nature, Design, and Science: The Status of Design in Natural Science - Del Ratzsch
2. Design Paradigms: Case Histories of Error and Judgment in Engineer - Henry Petroski

Order is expected to arrive in January, and when they do, the Library link will be updated.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and may 2009 bring happiness and blessings to y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of library, is there one nearby? I use one all the time. If they don't have the books you want, at least let them know so that they can gauge patron interest.

    Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete