Sunday, November 30, 2008

Free Time? What's That?? (Oh, And Don't Forget The 2 New Blogs In The Blogroll)

Techne, a new contributer to Telic Thoughts, has an interesting blog called The Teleomechanist. I say interesting loosely because I've only had a chance to skim through it briefly; I need some free time to give it the attention it deserves.

Anyhoo, The Teleomechanist has been added to my blog roll, and it is getting long! I may have to do a re-organisation of my blogroll closet soon (again, need free time which I do not have much of).

Oh, and I also added the Dilbert blog, too. Can't be an engineering blog without it! ;)

UPDATE 02 December 2008: 2nd attempt of re-organising done. I'm probably going to piss off everyone with this, but keep in mind this is not final, especially with all the distractions going on around the house.

2 comments:

  1. Clean up has commenced.

    Darwinian Fundamentalism has been dropped due to lack of posts.

    Real Physics has been dropped due to lack of interesting posts.

    I have been thinking about dropping I'm From Missouri for a long time, and while I respect Larry's right to post on anything he wishes, Holocaust denial is something I do not wish to be associated with. Therefore, I'm From Missouri has been dropped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a good night's sleep, I am thinking a little more clearly with regards to the blog roll. All blogs that have been removed Sundaya will re-appear (in one form or another) soon.

    As for this post from I'm From Missouri that initially got under my skin, I welcome everyone to enter into civil debate with Larry on the subject.

    ReplyDelete